Hi Techwil readers, thank you for reading us. I’m Reona Saito, the founder of Techwil. Today I decided that I’d no longer update this website anymore (by myself) since I’m busy working on another project I have. So I’m looking for someone who’s willing to co-own and manage Techwil, as well as growing the brand to the world, or buyer who’s interested in taking the 100% ownership of this website. If that’s the case, please email me at email@example.com. Thank you.
We are always looking for writers for the growing media Techwil, launched on March 3rd, 2015 with the goal of proving quality contents of the latest technology news, hot gadgets, insightful reviews, helpful guides and healthy lifestyle tips to our readers. With technology, we can change our lives better. You will help our readers learn new things and get the latest news of them.
WHY WRITE FOR TECHWIL
You will change lives
- Remember you are going to change people’s lives with a piece of informative writing, knowing is always the key. Your work is to share your knowledges with our readers to make their life better. You are a part of something great.
You will reach global audience
- Once your piece has been accepted for publication, it will be featured on our home page and instantly get posted on our Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr which has more than 1.4 million audience. You will get more expouse to your piece.
You will set your own schedule.
- You can write a post when you like. Which means: no deadlines, except the ones you create for yourself.
Minimum 500 words
- We won’t accept posts that are less than 500 words unless the post itself is phenomenal and would be a great read for all or its piece is ‘guide’.
Write in your own voice
- Try to write from your personal standard point. Be original, means that you are the author of that piece of writing. We are looking for people who can consistently provide their own thoughts, use their own imagination to influence others.
Show us your sources
- If you mention a statistic or a study in your piece, please include a link to that source. If you’re claiming that a certain food is healthy, tell us how you know. Ideally you’d link to peer-reviewed scientific papers, academic journals, and/or credible news outlets. This way, readers can follow your line of thinking and investigate further if they want to know more.
- If you cannot publish posts four times a month, you cannot become a contributor. We will take you as a featured writer.
Please email us the following if you’re ready to submit
- Your bio: Bio should be approximately 60 words and should include your Twitter handle, as well as any other relevant links you wish to display underneath your post (e.g., your blog; Facebook Page; website URL, etc.)
- Your full post with a working title. Please send this within the body of an email, or file as Google Docs/Microsoft Word.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org